Thursday, April 25, 2013

New Complete Selection Modification Arrived - Accel Driver!!

I think this item was displayed during the event at Hong Kong if I not mistaken and I discussed with some of people and customers about it that they were interested about it.

So..

Let's introduce the second (yeah, it's really the 2nd one) Complete Selection Modification - Accel Driver!!
As what we know about CS Double Driver as before, the driver itself will be more diecast, the belt can extended to about 100cm, and the memories themselves are shinier. Yea that's the main things for the CS belt.

For the price, it will be RM385/S$155 for 1st payment.

Due to limited quantity of ordering, I may stop order in any day I like. However, the initial deadline will be at 1st August 2013.

Initially again, the item will be released at end of November 2013.

"Despair awaits you at the finish."