Monday, May 3, 2010

How to do your payment(now even buyer from other than Malaysia also can purchase from me in same way!!)

You will be needed to do 2 payments to me when you are interested to buy anything from me.

1st payment will be the item(s) price payment.
2nd payment will be shipping fees and commission(10% or RM10 depends which is higher) payment.

When you are confirmed to buy the item, I will send email to you about my payment detail. I only have Maybank for now.

You have 2 methods for paying me 2nd payment. 1st method is during COD, 2nd method is before I post the item for you by Poslaju. In 1st method, you can hand to me the money when I give you the item(s) you are purchased. In 2nd method, you are required to bank-in the money to me the shipping fee including the Poslaju fee when the item(s) arrive at my place.

If you're from other than Malaysia, you also can do payment by Western Union to me. However, if there's cash transfer charges, please pay it yourself, not me to pay it. It is because I will know the exact amount you pay. If you pay short, then I will add it into 2nd payment or I will hold your order until you pay the amount in full. And also, exclusive for buyers from out of Malaysia, you have your right to choose:
1. EMS,
2. Registered Airmail, or
3. Fedex,
for your international shipping to your place.

More rules will be added soon.