Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pre-order as at 24 June 2011

All these items will be ready at November 2011, estimate will arrive to my place at November/December 2011.

Yeah, as usual, the price below are just item price, not include shipping from Japan to Malaysia. Please refer to my 2nd payment link to know how I count the 2nd payment.

Item: SHF Mezuru Greeed
Last but not least, the last greeed, Mezuru also come in SHF limited!!
Price: RM145 without shipping
Item: SHF Kamen Rider OOO Burakawani Combo
The combo that only will be appeared during the next Kamen Rider OOO movie, Burakawani Combo, will be released in SHF limited.
Price: RM140 without shipping
And also, I will accept other items that on pre-order list as at 24 June at this website: http://p-bandai.jp/tamashiiwebshouten/special-1000001729/

Hope you all enjoy shopping with my service.. Thanks. =D