Thursday, February 24, 2011

Figuarts Zero limited line opened!! Here's Figuarts Zero Smilodon Dopant!!

OK let me try for this another limited line.

This one is Figuarts Zero limited from Ishinomori Store website.

Now I would like to introduce 1st, for very quick and short pre-order only, this is Figuarts Zero Smilodon Dopant!!

This one will be coming with stand and a steel spoon that Sonozaki Ryubee made for him, don't remember? Check at episode 45 then you know it.

The item price will be RM153 without shipping. The deadline will be at 6th March 2011.

The item will be released at end of June.

Hope you all will like this one, and sorry that I didn't manage to open this 1st limited that's Terror Dopant. orz. Never mind, I try to open even more or you can ry to ask me if you want to order some of limited item over there.(just don't forget they will be having deadline of pre-order too =P)